TRANS } Jiyoung comments about her new side as solo singer




"Unexpectedly this time, I was also given the chance to be able to sing. I love singing, and it makes me happy knowing that I'll be able to sing in front of everyone again. By singing again, there are a lot of expectations by the past fans and the new fans that I need to meet. Speaking of JY, I want people to think it's an artist where you can listen to different kinds of songs, like pop and rock, dance music and popular music. I want to deliver various genres of music to everyone. Also, I think I want to challenge composing and writing songs. As always, I will continue to do my best as an actress Jiyoung, and artist JY will also do her job energetically, so please keep on supporting."

Source: ModelPress | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last