INTERVIEW } Jiyoung as official supporter of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Tokyo




The actress Jiyoung was appointed to be an official supporter of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week TOKYO 2016 A/W. Appearing in dramas, movies, and commercials in Japan. This time, it was just announced that she'll start to have singer activities as JY. Aside from Japanese, she can also speak English, Chinese and Korean, and is active globally. In order to send Tokyo's Fashion to the world, and to liven up MBFWT, she was invited to the venue.

Q. What was your actual impression when you came to the MBFWT venue?
J: There are lots of fashionable people in the visitors, their hair style and make-up is also unique, I think there are many fashion people. It gave me the impression that the people who really like fashion come here.

Q. What's your impression as an appointed supporter?
J: I feel honored. Fashion is freedom, that's why I like it because you can express yourself any way you want. This time, as I watched the show and I think that from now on I want to know more about Japanese brands. Also, I think it's a great opportunity to meet new brands. Recently shows can be viewed in the web, and can even be saved. Though it increases the chances to show it to the public, I always want to go to show itself, but when I can't go, I'll watch it in the web.

Q. What do you feel is the difference and similarities of Korean and Japanese street fashion?
J: For example, be it sneakers, or wide pants, these items become trends at the same time. With the overall style, including the hair and make-up, I think that people from Japan are more unique.

Q. Lastly, what are you expecting from MBFWT?
J: If this place will push a lot of people to be active around the world, then it's good! For a place to be known in the world, I'll give it lots of attention! Though there's still time remaining for this season, I'm already looking forward to the next one (laughs).

Outfit: KEITA MARUYAMA (blousse, skirt, corset) Swarovski Jewelry (jewelry) JIMMY CHOO (shoes)

Source: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Tokyo | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last