INTERVIEW } Jiyoung's progress with the Japanese language and her secret for good looks




Q: Your Japanese became so much better compared to the time when you just started your career here in Japan. How do you practice?
A: You will really learn Japanese when you're here in Japan. My studying habit is just within my daily life. In the car, I talk with my manager, and I get to know the meaning of the words the staff use in site, also in variety shows, I get to learn words I don't know. It became a day-to-day learning process.

Q: What's the reaction of your co-stars and the staff towards you?
A: Everyone said, "I'm surprised that your Japanese got better". In particular, the producer and the director together, from the time of the SP drama, gave me a big compliment. But, on the contrary, when they say "No more problem with the dialogue?", they will increase the difficult words (laughs). Even in today's shooting, my dialogues increased a little. Though I'm memorizing, I feel troubled, I'm impatient and it's hard. But when I finished it in the real take, I feel very happy. I clear them one by one, and I can feel the progress, it's hard but it's fun.

Q: Since we think that you're busy with the continuous shooting, can you tell us your relaxation method?
A: When I get home, I slowly take a bath, then I play with my cat. Just seeing my cat makes me feel relaxed.

Q: In your previous interview, you said, "In 2016, I want to have more cats"……
A: That's right! But when I looked, I can't see the right one. My criteria when choosing is "a cat that is cuter than my cat now", but my cat now is just too cute…… It's difficult (laughs).

Q: Though you have a costume in your work like a white coat and such, usually what kind of fashion do you have?
A: Recently, it's been very cold, so the best thing I have is a warm long bench coat. People around might think it's strangely big and long (laughs). The truth is, I have a poor circulation, and I get chilled easily, so it's hard. That's why even if I look strange, I'll give up fashion (laughs).

Q: You're active as an actress-model. Since you're very beautiful, do you have any recommended beauty tips?
A: This is a thought from the old days, the most important thing is to "sleep well, eat well, move well". I think that having that balance is a good thing. At the same time, try to not stress yourself too much. I'm the type of person who moves too much, and I go to the gym or run. When the stress builds up, I feel tired, so after running, I feel refreshed. From last winter, I started to drink plain hot water. In work, it's hard to carry a large pot, but it's worth it. Before that, I felt that it will be hard if it's cold, and skin troubles may also come, that's why I recommend drinking plain hot water.

Q: Lastly, for the Episode 5 (of Higanbana), what is your message?
A: Until now Kaoruko has been lively, a character with high spirits. On the fifth episode, her sister will be revealed. And with her younger sister, Kaoruko will appear in a side you haven't seen yet, thoughtful of her family. Also, Nagisa, the role played by Maki-san, will have a great collision scene. In addition, the past of Nagisa will be revealed, and the story will become more interesting. The mystery will also deepen. Kaoruko will still be with the 7th division to solve the cases together, and I want people to give an eye to that.

Source: Dogatch | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last