ARTICLE } Jiyoung challenges her first male role




Jiyoung will be starring in the movie "Kataomoi Spiral" (Unrequited Love Spiral) which will be published on July 2. In the movie, Jiyoung will challenge her first male role who has a Gender Identity Disorder (GID), and the painful love and struggle of a man with GID will be performed enthusiastically. A role with a woman's body, but with a man's heart.

The story is centered in Jiyoung's role, an international student: Soyoung, who has an unrequited love with Yuki, whom she lives with in a share house. Yuki likes Soyoung's guy friend, and there unfolds the story of a love triangle relationship between the three. 

It is Jiyoung's first time to smoke cigarette and muscle trainings were done for the fight and action scenes. Not only the appearance but also the mind of a man was expressed admirably in the acting. That handsome captivated the site, as well as the co-stars and staff are being in love with Soyoung.

In this time's appearance, Jiyoung said, "I was allowed to do a difficult role who has a GID, and challenged myself to study and research about the role". She commented, "To do the smoking scene, I have to observe the gestures of a man.", "For the role-making from the heart, I'm supervised and there are in-depth meetings". Though she was challenged, "Coming with a man's appearance, it was surely strange, and the gestures were awkward but initially it comes naturally nice, and I can forget that I'm a woman.", she said with fulfillment.

Also, "When I sent the photo to my family, they said, "Oh, we've got a son.", "For you all to see me in a new side, I'm happy."

As for her co-stars Yuki will be played by Satsukawa Aimi, and the guy friend will be TAKUYA of CROSS GENE, who is recently gaining attention in Korea.

Source: ModelPress | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last