ARTICLE } Competitive World-Class Beauty: Jiyoung



As Jiyoung transferred the center of her activities in Japan, her career has been steadily stacking up. Studying Japanese in between work, Jiyoung giving out a Japanese role became normal.

"Japanese drama and movies, as well as animes, etc., usually I watch those with Korean subtitles, but recently I watch it with Japanese subtitles. It serves as a reference for me when reading script. From the time I was with KARA, we had an interpreter, but we do our best to speak in Japanese only as much as possible."

Her leading role movie published in web "How Is The Sky Over There?" is staged in Japan and Hong Kong. Perfect for Jiyoung who's from an international country.

"The main role that I played is delicate but has a strong will, being separated with her family to reach her dreams was hard, and I find that nice. We have so much things in common, I'm also alone overseas, and I can sympathize with her in that part, so I was able to go through the role while playing it. Usually I also look up to the sky, and I think that this sky is connected everywhere overseas, so when I saw Kitagawa Eriko-san's screenplay and expressed the same thing, I was happy. It was a positive screenplay, it encourages you to think that whatever happens to you, always remember to do your best."

Starting January 13, the single drama will become a drama series "Higanbana~Keishicho sosa nana-ka~".

"Because the last time's ending have a continuation, I'm happy that now it has a sequel. During the SP drama, the shooting was less than a week, and though I want to talk to everyone, there was only a little opportunity. This time it's a drama series, and I'm glad to have lots of talk with everyone. On site there were just beautiful actresses. There's my company senior Horikita (Maki)-san, with her being the main role and go pull the work with her acting, I think she's just amazing. This time I have to say a lot of difficult words because of my role as a medical examiner, and I want to play it perfectly that's why I practice it a lot."

In 2016, for Jiyoung, it's going to be a leap year.

Source: Tokyo Calendar | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last