ARTICLE } Jiyoung finishes the promotions of "How Is The Sky Over There?"




On December 3rd, Jiyoung attended a press conference held in South Korea for her first leading role movie written by Kitagawa Eriko, "Sochira no sora wa, donna sora desu ka? (How Is The Sky Over There?)" (published in YouTube).

The native Korean girl returned to Korea after 4 months since her promotions for the movie Assassination Classroom. She started having activities as an actress in Japan last year, and it was her second time to return home. In the conference, people who are currently job hunting in South Korea had a question corner for Jiyoung.

From being a singer turning to an actress, they asked:

Q: Are you not scared or worried about it?"
A: Of course there was fear and worries, but I want to try doing things more than that. There's a strong feeling that if I don't do it, I'll regret it a lot, so even if it hurts I want to try it and do my best.

Jiyoung replied, giving advice to young people with anxieties for the future by sharing her own experience. It was encouraging.

♢Media flooded on Jiyoung's return

Even though it was this year's winter's first heavy snow, 150 reporters came, and more than 10 cameras were gathered for the day's conference. Jiyoung gave her gratitude saying, "I went around Asia for the promotion of my first leading role movie, and I'm very glad that we concluded this here in my home country, South Korea. Also, despite the heavy snow today, I'm very grateful to the reporters who came."

♢About the movie

Jiyoung introduced it, saying, "Being anxious about the future while following your dream, experiencing setbacks, it's a story that will show people's connection to each other, looking forward to life." Comparing it to herself, she commented, "In my case, I think those who are particularly with the same age as me can empathize well with the story." "What will be the outcome of the main character, Ena? Today, Episode 3 is already published, making the story complete. By all means I want lots of people to watch it."


Source: Modelpress | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last