ARTICLE } Jiyoung hold a launch event for her new calendar



On the 20th of December, a launch event of 'Jiyoung Page-a-day calendar' (release on November 30, Tokyo News Service) was held in Tokyo.

♢This year "I want to give praise to myself"
"It was an eventful year. I was asked to be the lead role of a movie, had lots of radio and event guesting, and also releasing books and calendars. I really did my best so it's a year I want to give praise to myself," Jiyoung said with a satisfied look, when asked about her impressions of this year. "I'm always saying this, but I want to challenge myself doing various works, particularly action, because I love it." she said, telling her aspirations for the next year.

♢Japanese and Korean are "hard to switch"
When asked about where would she work with emphasis in the future, in Japan or in Korea, Jiyoung said, "There's a feeling that I want to work in both, if there's a good opportunity. I want to do my best with anything." When asked if she ever forgets Korean, "In conference, immediately there's no Korean-speaking, it's hard to switch," Jiyoung said while laughing. "When time passes I can switch, but Japanese reactions just keep on coming. It's hard," Jiyoung said. "If there's a switch in my head, then now I'm completely thinking in Japanese. While thinking of words for this calendar, I wrote it with my papa. I'm glad to feel that my Japanese vocabulary has increased."

♢Recording the life-size figure of a 21-year-old
On the desk calendar, there is Front and Back side of Jiyoung. The "Front Jiyoung" shows a 21-year-old girl with natural appearance, lively energy, and a healthy beauty. "Back Jiyoung" has a theme of cool beauty, with bath and PV-like dance shots.

In addition, Jiyoung-style "Everyday happy with the 31 magic words (written in Japanese, Korean, and English)"are also included, as well as DVD making for a completely close contact with Jiyoung during the shooting. About Jiyoung's favorite part of the calendar, "From the first time I learned Japanese, I liked the saying "Shoshin wasuru bekarazu" (We should not forget our beginner’s spirit.). They're such important words to keep us going. The picture (in suit) is my favorite because it gives a "Shoshin wasuru bekarazu" pose"

♢Published in three languages
In addition, the 31 words were published in three languages, "I did my best in writing it (in English) because of my fans all over the world. But the meaning of Korean in Japanese when translated is different that's why it's hard," Jiyoung said. Finally, Jiyoung appealed, "I wrote with the feeling that I think everyone should hold on to these words and do their best. I think it's good if you put it in the door and look before you go out. Or decorate it where it stands out, such as in your room, or in front of the mirror."


Source: Modelpress | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last