TRANS } Jiyoung at Kawada Hiromi's Field Of Dreams Part 2

The second part of Jiyoung at Kawada Hiromi's Field Of Dreams, from TokyoFM, was aired at October 10 and she talked about her career. Check it out:

Q: The 2nd turning point you gave is the drama "Tamiou". What's the reason behind this?
A: It's my first (japanese role). I changed bodies with a politician/father. I played an Oyaji role. Since then I'm called 'OyaJiyoung' (laughs)

Q: You must change various stuff like the way how you sit, and others except your voice.
A: The thing I changed the most is my voice. If the voice is not low, they won't think we changed bodies. *Jiyoung tried doing the OyaJiyoung voice*

Q: You played Kusakari Masao-san's role. There's a big age gap...
A: Kusakari-san gave me good advice... the time when we're reading the scripts together, I was so nervous. He said "It's okay, Jiyoung-chan!" and it made me really happy.

Q: Do you always observe Kusakari-san?
A: Yes...Kusakari-san's role has a habit of saying "Mmmmmm" before speaking, and he's naturally good with it. I had hard time with it.

Q: It was hard but do you feel rewarded?
A: There were people who said "The one who played Murano Erika's role is a Korean? I thought she's Japanese." and, "Her acting as well as her Japanese improved a lot", I was moved to see those comments. Since I didn't expect to get a Japanese role quickly, to be able to do it is fun, and I want to play more roles. It became a very important work.

Q: A book that summarizes Jiyoung's 21 years is now on sale. Title is?
A: Grow up!

Q: Did you wanted to put this kind of book?
A: I thought of it, but there are already lots of stylebooks out there. Very fashionable, full of clothes and bags. That's why I said, "I don't have those! I won't make a style book!" (laughs) So to change directions, I made a style book containing where I studied abroad, my favorite place, and private photos from my laptop.

Q: Your new movie "How Is The Sky Over There?" from Kitagawa Eriko who also wrote Orange Days and Long Vacation will be out soon. Will this also get the girls' hearts?
A: Unfortunately, it's not a love story.

Q: What kind of role will you play?
A: This time it will be a Korean girl: Ena who speaks Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean. But she's speaks more in Japanese, and the narration is also in Japanese. The setting was in Hong Kong so I have to speak Mandarin and Cantonese. It was difficult.

Q: A person who speaks 4 languages?
A: Yup. Ena went through a lot of countries due to family circumstances. She have a dream to achieve in Hong Kong. She's a nice girl chasing her dream.

Q: Jiyoung as an actress is now getting known. What kind of actress image do you aim from now on?
A: I want to be an actress who is not caught in only one frame. Also, I want to become a cool actress. Like Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson. I want to be an actress that even women love.

Q: Do you want a Hollywood debut?
A: If possible (laughs)

Q: When?
A: 10 years from now (laughs)

Host: After 10 years, you'll be 30 years old. But it's great if you could go up there on Hollywood! We are looking forward to your future success! Also, Ansatsu Kyoshitsu -Sotsugyou Hen- (Assassination Classroom: Graduation) is now announced! Everyone's looking forward to it!


Translation: Kang Jiyoung World

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last