TRANS } Jiyoung at Kawada Hiromi's Field Of Dreams

Jiyoung went to Kawada Hiromi's Field Of Dreams, from TokyoFM, and talked about important things that happened to her and what keeps her moving on. Check it out:

Q: Did you ever thought of giving up as an actress?
A: I never thought of giving up but...I kinda had my limit with the Japanese language.

Q:Like worries and fear?
A:Yes, I had it.

 Q:But why did you keep on doing your best anyway?
A:After all, there are people who keeps on supporting me...that's why I'll work hard.

 Jiyoung: I've been really busy and there were a lot of tough times. I played a lot of roles. There were movies, dramas, and I'm even holding a radio show. I get to fans through the radio show..It's been hard but it was a very fun year. 

>>> The host praised Jiyoung and said that Jiyoung's presence in KARA was the most precious for her. The host likes Jiyoung's japanese during her days as a KARA member. She also said that Jiyoung became more older, more beautiful, and got better in Japanese.

Jiyoung: I was always cheerful when I was in KARA and everyone kept telling me to shut up. (laughs) 

Jiyoung: I spent my second half of teenage years with KARA.

Q: How was your days at that time?
A: Our Japan debut was in 2010..on our way home, I thought "Where am I and who am I?" and my ears hurt so we went to the hospital. Of course those times were fun but it was really busy.

Q: Your Japanese fans really loves you.
A: Yes...when I met them I really cried. I was so happy. It was tears of joy. At first I really didn't know what to do, it was like "Why are you crying?" "I'm sorry!" "Did I do something wrong?", But even now I still cry when I'm too happy.

>>>The host still listens to KARA songs until now. Now Jiyoung's turning point in life: Studying Abroad (London) 

Q: Why did you choose this song? (Note: the song Jiyoung chose was "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran)
A: It was 2014, like July or August..there was a poster with an X sign.. I thought "what is hat"... then my friend said "You don't know this??" "I don't know.." then when I listened to the album there were lots of great songs.

Q: Why did you choose London?
A: The original English language is in United Kingdom, and there are lots of plays to see.. I was scared at first, like "what am I going to do this day?", I even got homesick just at my first month there. I didn't knew that much of English at first, I could understand what they were saying, but when it comes to conversations, I couldn't enter easily. I thought I was a failure in English and it seemed so impossible. It was hard. After my first month, my English slowly got better and it became more fun. And in three months, I've been in a lot of places alone. Then my fourth months was over. There was a time when I went to a shop and I couldn't even make an order. I was so nervous. Though I worked hard on speaking I got the wrong thing. From that experience I really trained my ears mouth eyes everyday. It was frustrating.

 2nd turning point: The drama "Tamiou" next week!! Leon-kun is also one of the topics next week.

Translation: Kang Jiyoung World

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last