NEWS } Jiyoung is chosen as the image of KitKat in Asia.




Actress Jiyoung (21), was decided to be the Asia Image Character of Nestle's chocolate confectionery "Kit Kat". With it's aim to expand the appeal of the same goods to Asia, Jiyoung has been appointed to spread the success across Asia.

The company expanding through a video site, "Nestle Theater on YouTube", in there, a short work of concept cinema "How Is The Sky Over There?" will be delivered. This will be Jiyoung's first work as a main role. It was set both in Japan and Hong Kong. The work is composed of three episodes,

"Episode 1" will be released at the 28th midnight. To celebrate this, on November 1 on YouTube's web top image, special video of the movie will be posted, Jiyoung will lead the site for a whole day. Jiyoung said: "(With my first main role,) To be able to have the opportunity to be seen by a lot of people, I'm very happy. Also chosen as the Asia Image Character of Kit Kat, my joy was doubled, and I'm very honored. For Kit Kat to become a bridge between Asia, I also want to do my fullest as my job as an actress."


Source: Chunichi Sports | Translation/News: Kang Jiyoung World.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last