ARTICLE } Jiyoung sheds tears during the performance of the singer Fujimaki Ryota



The ex KARA member who became actress Jiyoung (21), attended the event of the project 「Music & Cinema Break in Nestle Theater」 held in Tokyo on October 7th. The vocal of Remioromen, Fujimaki Ryota, who is currently in solo activities, sang live and Jiyoung cried.

Nestle Japan's new concept cinema 『そちらの空は、どんな空ですか?』 ("The sky there, what kind of sky is it?") which will be released this October on Nestle Theater's YouTube account, is Jiyoung's first movie lead role. "I'm honored to be able to stand here as a leading role.", Jiyoung said as she conveyed her joy. "I've felt the pressure and difficulties in this one work, with the directors, staff and everyone working hard giving out opinions, I think it became a really good work.", Jiyoung proudly said.

The scriptwriter, also known as "The God of Love Stories", Kitagawa Eriko draw the set in Japan and Hong Kong and i a story of two people away sending their hearts to the sky. Jiyoung is playing the role of Ena, a girl chasing her dream while confronts a painful reality. Jiyoung who has been active as an actress based in Japan since last year, said she has a similar story. "It's nice to have a dream.", "I was really happy to be able to play this role."

In addition, the new series project of the music video that works with the concept cinema "KIT MUSIC" was announced that day. Fujimaki Ryota participated in the first series. Jiyoung who is a big fan of him, said "I'm beside him now..." and faced down shyly. "I love 'Konayuki' so much that I listen to him everytime. To be able to hear that voice next to me...I'm really happy" , she said happily.

At the end of the event, Fujimaki Ryota performed his new song 「8分前の僕ら」 live. Jiyoung who was listening beside, occassionally closes her eyes, singing along, and cried emotionally. When Fujimaki finished singing, Jiyoung said "I got this song before the shooting, since then I always listen to it when I go on site and before sleeping.", and recalled her days when she faced pressure. "I was really moved.", she said while wiping her tears. "I really like Fujimaki-san's voice, when I listened to 'Konayuki', I wonder why I cried. I feel like singing it in karaoke.", Jiyoung shared her thoughts. "To work in this project with my favorite artist singing in it, I'm deeply moved.", "I thought of going to a live but to be able to listen at this distance...It is now really an unforgettable day today.", she said while showing a smile.

Jiyoung's co-star is Matsukaze Risa also attended the event, along with Kitagawa Eriko, the script writer.

"The sky there, what kind of sky is it?" will be released in three parts:
Part 1: October 29
Part 2: Mid-November
Part 3: Early December
The movie will be released at Nestlé Japan's YouTube Channel.

Source: MyNavi | Translation/News: Kang Jiyoung World.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last