ARTICLE } Jiyoung says that Kara's former and actual members are still good friends



Model Actress Jiyoung (21) had a launch event for her style book 『Grow up!』 held in Tokyo, this 29th and we had the opportunity to interview her. Last year in April she left the Korean girl group KARA, and went to UK to study for four months. Jiyoung’s activities in the acting industry in Japan is also smooth, “I want to do musicals someday,” she said fluently in Japanese, showing motivation.

Last year January, Nicole also left KARA and had her solo debut this year’s June. When Jiyoung was asked about the possibility of having her own solo singer career, she said  “Though I’m still scared…but if there’s a chance..”. Jiyoung revealed that she will focus being an actress for a while, “Being an actress there were lots and lots of activities. My stand as an actress is still low. I’ll do my best to see my own color.”

The book contains her hometown South Korea, abroad study UK and London, and a photo shoot to her first overseas trip at the age 14: Okinawa, Japan. Looking back to the past year “It was a blink.”, “I think I worked hard this 1 year seeing the dramas and movie I did. From now on I want to appear in various works.” Regarding the current KARA members, “We are good friends even until now and still contact each other.” said “it was a great relationship” continued.

Source: Oricon. | Translation: Kang Jiyoung World.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Page 1 of 91234567...9Next »Last